For those who would like to understand our positions in greater depth, we’ve provided a database of our comment letters. We’ll post everything in reverse chronological order.
February 3, 2022 – Opposition to the proposed MOU between San Pedro Bay Ports and SCAQMD
- The proposed MOU will not result in sufficient emission reductions and would stall progress towards meeting air quality standards.
July 15, 2021 – Letter to President Biden on Clean Cars
- Sign-on comment letter in support of a zero-emissions clean car standard by 2035
January 21, 2020 – Comments on the SB 50 Bill (Wiener)
- Comments on the SB 50 bill, Transit-Oriented Housing: SUPPORT
September 18, 2017 – Comments on the Draft CAAP 2017 Update
- Comments on the Draft CAAP 2017 Update
April 11, 2017 – Comments on proposed 2030 Scoping Plan Scenario
- CCA comments on ARB’s proposed 2030 Scoping Plan Scenario
April 10, 2017 – Comments on Volkswagen’s “California ZEV Investment Plan: Cycle 1”
- Joint comments on Volkswagen’s ZEV Investment Plan: Cycle 1″
- Joint letter opposing the appointment of Jeffrey A. Rosen for the Deputy Secretary of the US Department of Transportation.
March 15, 2017 – Letter to LAWA regarding the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Program
- Joint comments expressing concern over LAWA’s lack of enforcement of the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Program.
March 3, 2017 – CCA & CalBike – SB-4 Support letter
- Joint letter in support of SB-4 (Goods movement).
January 30, 2017 – South Coast AQMD AQMP Letter
- Joint comments with our colleagues at California Interfaith Power & Light, the Center for Biological Diversity, CCAEJ, East Yard Communities for Environmental Justice, NRDC, PSR-LA, Earthjustice, and the Sierra Club on South Coast AQMD’s final Air Quality Management Plan.
January 17, 2017 – Revised Proposed Short-Lived Climate Pollutant Reduction Strategy
- Joint comments with our colleagues at CEERT, Clean Power Campaign, and Californians Against Waste on ARB’s plan to reduce short lived climate pollutants.
January 13, 2017 – Clean Air Action Plan (CAAP)
- Comments on the San Pedro Bay Ports’ Clean Air Action plan to reduce emissions at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.